Saturday, July 30, 2011

Starting to Sew Again!!

Hello Everyone it is Taryn here today .. Mama and I started getting some sewing done today .. we are working on mostly stuff for my sister and I and traveling Sophie to wear on the cruise .. Mama wants almost all handmade outfits for it .. we have a lot already .. it is going to be so fun to get to wear new items on the cruise ..




Here I have picked out my favorite of all the fabric that Mama bought for us to sew with .. it is my favorite color of aqua blue and has really pretty little light butterfly's all over it .. I have two different patterns of butterfly material in my favorite color .. but this one is my favorite ..






We have tons of fabric to choose from for sewing both for us kids and the store .. and we are hoping to have a lot of stuff ready for the Christmas season .. the first set of things we were sewing was sold really fast .. we could not keep it in the store .. then mama got sick and was not sewing for awhile and now she is back ..




I have not decided which pattern to use .. so it will not be the first things cut out .. I have to go through all these patterns Nana and Mama have and decide what would look the best out of my material .. YEAH!!

Remember our contest .. please follow us and talk about us on your blog or website and then come let us know and you will be entered for the shoe give away and the new outfit just before school .. but we have to know when you talk about us or put a blog button on your website ..

Speaking of which .. we have a shoe drawing to do .. we will go online and put in all the names of the followers and one will come out of the generator and will win .. .. ..
..
..
..
 and the winner is .. .. ..
..
..
..
Elizabeth from .. .. ..


Contact me and get instructions on how to get your pair of shoes ..


4 comments:

  1. Hello! I love the first picture that is so pretty! I just started following your blog and it is really cool! I want to check out your ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following us .. we are having fun getting some sewing done again .. we will check out your blog too ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've added your button to my blog. I hope you continue to get more followers!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks soooo much .. I added you to our give away too .. we appreciate followers ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete