Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shopping Cart!!

While on our vacation .. we found some really neat items for the store .. I will try to get them listed soon .. after I find our how much they will be to ship .. they do not weigh much so they should be a decent price.


Shopping Carts!!
Here is Auynt Vyky shopping through the store .. buying some pirates and an excavation kit. Shopping Cart comes empty, but ready for fun.
We were able to get five of these to sell in the store .. they are so cute and just the right size. They are real working carts and just adorable with the 18 inch dolls.
They are going to be $20.00  .. and the shipping I have to take them up on Tuesday and see what it will cost to mail them out and then I will list them on the store. They should be under $15.00 to ship easy because they do not weigh very much but should have great play value .. I just fell in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment