Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sequin Top and Skirt!!

Ok, today I got to model some things for the store, we got some fun new outfits to wear. I will share my all time favorite one that I told Mama I really need this outfit, with different hair accessories though. LOL!! 
It is the perfect outfit for a beautiful day out with friends, a dance, or party. It has a soft flowing silver tank top with sequins all over it that sparkle when you dance around. It snaps in the back so that you do not have to worry about velcro snagging.
Then the black skirt has two layers with sequins around the bottom layer. It flows and is such a fun party skirt.
The silver shoes go with the set in the store, but you can change to the black because I think that they look just as good as the silver.

I liked the purple set too .. but just not as much as that silver sparkle. Here is the same style top just in purple and the skirt a two layered black with sequins, and the black flats are just right.
If you are interested in these outfits they will be $15.00 and can be ordered in different colors with up to a two week wait. Comment and ask for color availability. Gold, Red, Black, Rasberry, Silver, Black/Rasberry, Purple, Black/Silver.

That is the outfit of the day ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

No comments:

Post a Comment