Monday, March 8, 2010

Cute Shorts Outfits!!

Hello friends, this is Traveling Dawn, I wanted to share a couple of my total new favorite outfits that we were modeling in our fashion show.

First is a beautiful orange plaid shirred top with the cutest white jean shorts, with cuffs, accessories sequin flip flops. I felt so cute in this outfit.


Next, Angel shares the red plaid shirred elastic top with blue jean shorts, and no shoes. These are the cutest little outfits, and I really love the shorts.

Here are a couple close ups of the shorts, both blue jeans and white jeans.
I will have to talk to my mom about getting some of these, they make such cute outfits.

Thanks,
Traveling Dawn

1 comment:

  1. They're so cute, but Dawn's even cuter!
    When I send Kolby I'll have to send some money with her so I can get some of your adorable clothes. They're all so cute!
    Spencer-Hallie

    ReplyDelete